We have presently, ten well-furnished rooms with vitrified tile flooring, with attached tiled toilets with 24 hours running hot and cold water. Electric supply situation is very good and reliable. We have standby Genset and Inverter power supply.
Our Service Staff are young Khasi men and women from the villages around us. Our village youth, for whom music comes easy, enliven your evenings with well sung melodious Khasi songs and you are invited to dance to their beat. Feel and enjoy your holiday as you dance to their music. The camaraderie with guests from around the World around warm bonfires under a starry sky is something you will remember for long. To help you enjoy the natural beauty of the area and to enable you to have better interaction with your family members, only one common TV is provided in the main hall and the rooms are free from TVs. It is our endeavour to bring new employment opportunities to our people living around us. Come and enjoy an exotic holiday in the lap of nature and feel the warmth of traditional Khasi hospitality. We are promoting our Resort as a Family Holiday Destination.
MAP Room Tariffs:
(inclusive of Taxes, with Complimentary Buffet Breakfast and Vegetarian Buffet Dinner)
Room Tariff (in INR)
Room Tariff (in USD)
Room Tariff (in EUR)
|Double Bedded Standard Room||3700||55*||49*|
|Double Bedded Deluxe Room||3940||59*||52*|
|Double Bedded Executive Room||4425||66*||59*|
|Extra Person (11 years +)||1195||18*||16*|
|Extra Child (6 - 10 years)||995||14*||13*|
- Room tariffs are inclusive of taxes, on twin sharing basis —valid until Sept ’17
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast.
- Complimentary Vegetarian Buffet Dinner. Additional orders, if any, will be charged as per menu.
- Extra child charges-Rs.400, in case of child (6-10 yrs) sharing parents’ bed.
- Accommodation for child below 5 years of age is complimentary, without extra bed.
- Our Check-in/Check-out time is 12 noon.
- Rates subject to Exchange fluctuations *.
- Kindly furnish a valid proof of identification at the time of check-in. Foreign nationals are requested to furnish their Passport & valid visa. Indian Nationals can present one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card.
We accept some Foreign Currencies
We accept payment in US Dollar, British Pound, Euro,Yen, Australian and Canadian Dollar. We are not able to accept Bangladeshi Takka since there is no facility with our Bank to exchange the same.